Monday, January 22, 2007

What the !@#$?

Pissed off with no one to blame. That is not a position you want to be in. If you could blame yourself, at least its easier.

Now I'm going to have to figure out how I'm going to survive the next sem. Because I can't prove to my mum how impossible it would be to coordinate 2 schedules and 1 car. Because the online systems are fucked up. Meaning I can't do my brother's bloody schedule for him. Meaning I can't show my mum how ridiculous life is going to be in the next sem.

And the last thing I needed was a reminder of the life that wasn't. But it came anyway. In the most innocent form too. Geez, God. I have to hand it to you. You sure know how to kick a dude in the nuts while he is on the ground. Your timing couldn't have been better. Really.

Right now, all I want to do is shut the bloody world out and sulk. But I can't. And that is annoying. So I applaud You. I'm sure you could do worse, but this sure was quite impressive.

No comments: