Thursday, May 24, 2007

I feel strange.

I do. I'm never the kind of person who does stuff. By default, I'd do nothing. I'm a sucker for routine and I hate change more than most people do. In short, I'm not a particularly happening kind of person. Which would give some explanation to the reason I'm in the faculty I'm in.

Because of who I am, my schedules are really easy to keep track of. I never need an organizer, because I'd have nothing to write in it. And that would make the organizer that I have a big waste of paper. Or plastic and metal. Or whatever it is that the organizer is made of. But now, I seem to be losing track more often than not. I make plans that clash with other plans, when in the past, I'd say yes to something I wanted to do without hesitation because it was so damned unlikely that it would interfere with anything.

I wouldn't be writing about this if it felt right. And the fact that it doesn't bothers me. Every way I look at it, it looks like something positive. But it doesn't feel right. Maybe its me warning myself that I might be forcing myself to be something I am not. Or it could just be that stubborn streak that refuses to admit that it is wrong.

Is it really a bad thing? I don't know. I'd like to think that it isn't. And by the looks of all the other practitioners, it is quite the opposite of bad.

Oh well. I still have a lot of that lameness bug in me when it comes to any actual work. Now that is one thing I'd be glad to be rid of.

No comments: