Saturday, July 22, 2006

Rebirth.

Most of the people who end up reading this will probably have a pretty good idea of what my blogging history is. They would know why I got rid of my old one.

Question is, why this new one? A number of reasons..... Shutting up is not something I do very well. A blog is a comfort. At times, I fell like I really need to say something. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But always knowing that you have the avenue to say something is always a comfort. Thus the return to an online space.

I'm not sure how well I'll do what I set out to do with the recreation of a blog, but its something that I need to do. Self expression comes as naturally to me as relativity comes to Einstien.

The posts on this blog may sometimes turn out to be cryptic. It has to be. Human sensetivities are at stake. Something that bladewing wasn't really bothered about. But bladewing is a fading force. If I had the will to do it, I'll make sure that he dies forever. I set out with a purpose, and so far, it has been going fairly well. I pray that it will last.

Mystical self evaluation aside, this blog will be and occasional place for me to put down my "New Zealand experience". The Australs was great. The memories will last a while.

1 comment:

eyries said...

ey, siew softening abit? XD
no longer putting aside human sensitivities. dun worry, it's not a negative remark. good one.. =)