Friday, September 07, 2007

Thank you.

For proving me wrong.

For restoring a good measure of my faith.

For the appreciation.

My conclusions were close to being drawn, and validation about how screwed up things are seemed inevitable, but you came along and did what I never expected you to do. It wasn't all good news, but the disappointment was overshadowed by the pleasant surprise that I was actually hearing what you were saying.

To be honest, I didn't think you cared enough. I had already lumped you into the same category as all the others, ready to write you off. I'm glad I didn't. You made me see that there are those out there who still believe that there is a right thing to do.

To a certain extent, you have made it possible for me to look at that zone in life that you occupy and smile.

There are good people left there. =)

1 comment:

jingles said...

*hug*

there are a lot MORE of good people left there.

You just need to give them a chance to step into your brainy world.

=) I am glad to know that someone is able to prove you wrong, restore great measure of faith, and appreciate you from the bottom of his/her heart.

so so pleasant to know that.
:-)