Friday, July 25, 2008

Please use Gtalk.

Okay, I know a lot of you already use it, so this post is not directed to you.

But for those who don't, I'm begging of you, make the switch. Its not that hard. I think Gmail is the least invasive of all the email providers, (meaning they ask you the least questions). The process is fast and relatively painless.

If you need more reasons, gmail is run by google which stands for not being evil. Windows live messenger is run by Microsoft, the giant evil corporation that was slapped with a bunch of anti trust suits in Europe.

Gtalk is infinitely more stable, meaning it will be less likely to dc you in the middle of a conversation. So if you use ixora's line, you know what to do. (Hint hint) =P

GTalk's installer is really small, meaning it can be installed really quickly on any new computer, or freshly reformatted one. Windows live messenger is like 50 MB.

GTalk saves all your chats in your mailbox, meaning you can access it anytime.

Gmail owns hotmail in every aspect.

I can go on, but I really don't want to sound like a long winded google fanboy.

So switch already! Then I'd be able to talk to you people a lot easier. Oh and if you have Gtalk, but haven't added me, please do. blad3wing@gmail.com.

Ten jew berry mud.

1 comment:

Code Worrior said...

Hi Dear,
I wanna Know how to be invisible on Gtalk .

ThankQ