Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prostitution is legal in Malaysia.

For all practical purposes at least. I suppose this discovery is one that came with a mixed bag of emotions. Mostly cynical vindication at the kind of hypocrisy that this stands for mixed with a tinge of surprise, mirth and a little bit of sadness.

Remember all those Hollywood cop movies where the hardest part about taking out organized crime is finding the locations? I used the believe that was partially the case in this country, but then I discovered the locations of all these 'hot-beds of crime' on the internet. Took me all but 5 minutes. Talk about being untouchable enough to flaunt your presence. Pft.

Makes me wonder about those vice-raid pictures I have been seeing all this while. I suppose those pimps forgot to pay their monthly dues. Heh.

Saya anti-rasuah my ass.

No comments: