Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This blog is becoming redundant.

I haven't posted in quite some time. Because I didn't have anything to say. And I still don't really have anything to say really. I don't keep a blog to write about my days. I kept it to rant. But as Amran (quite brutally) pointed out, its becoming a bit too self reflective, to the point when it actually starts getting annoying.

So if I'm not going to whine about how much my life sucks or whine about how stupid some things in the world are, what good is this blog? Nothing really. It was created at a time when I still wanted a space to tell the world to eff off. I can't sat that I don't need to, but I don't want to do that anymore. Its a very expensive habit, that. There are things I wish I could say here. Things I wish I could tell someone, anyone, and not have them snort in disbelief (or yawn in complete boredom for that matter).

This blog has no more purpose. I don't think I will delete this blog though. Just doesn't feel like the right thing to do. I'm just not going to post that often.

No comments: