Saturday, September 30, 2006

The cycle of depression.

A bit of self analysis for this post.

I need to study. But I'm too depressed to study. But it is because I am not studying that I become depressed. See the quandrary here? I call it my very own cycle of depression.

Trying to get out of it takes a lot of effort. Picking up mathematics reminds me of the subtopics that I cannot understand, but must understand. Every other subject (execpt maybe moral) has the same problem.

I actually spent a fair amount of time trying to go back to sleep so that I can resume my dream after my nap. It wasn't even a particularly good dream. I can't really remember what it was about, but I distinctly remember something roasting over a fire. Nothing particularly inspiring, but I wanted to be there. I feel like running away from this that badly.

Exams really piss me off. At this moment I write this, I actually don't feel too adverse to picking up my notes. Better get to it while it lasts.

No comments: