Monday, September 04, 2006

Inifinite loop.

I'm not much of a programmer, but I do know what infinite loops are. And right about now, I am in one. Thinking about it will not bring me anywhere. But I cannot not do it. Its a kind of numbness that I simply cannot ignore.

Its really quite difficult to write this post it might make things worse. So I implore all of you, on my knees, to back off. I don't know what happened, and I have no idea how it happened. I'm sure there are lots of theories. Don't bother. Just back off. Seriously. I am in no position to give anything in return nor do I have any bargaining chip to speak off. Thats why I ask for mercy.

Right now I need to function. I could drown myself in a sea of work, doing endless tutorial questions. At least thats the plan. I need to distract myself. I need to stop thinking. Because thinking isn't fun. Its quite the opposite.

No comments: