Sunday, September 24, 2006

Relativity in writing.

Its the nature of my bloggin style to write whatever it is that is most relevent to me at this moment. Whatever thoughts are dominant tend to find their way here. But I can't write what I'm feel anymore. I had quite a day yesterday. Spent it almost entirely at home, but still was quite a day. Ah, the wonders of the internet.

What I am about to write is almost insignificant, but they remain my thoughts nonetheless. First, Liverpool have found their scoring boots again. That new Dutch dude is really starting to fit into the grand scheme of things. I am normally quite interested in the progression of the EPL, but somehow, this season feels like a drab one to me.

Golf. I normally avoid it like a plague, but its the Ryder cup! The best of Europe battle the best of the States. On paper, the States would whoop ass. But the Europeans have been consistently beating them for quite some time. And it looks like this time, its going to be the same. The only reason I follow this is because I like to see the underdog win. And world ranking wise, Europe is the underdog. I hardly know the players at all; all i do is look at the score. Europe leads by three. Brill.

Democracy has just been dealt a blow with the coup in Thailand, but the PM had it coming. Hopefully, the army will keep its promise and elect a new PM within 2 weeks. We already have a junta in South East Asia, and we're not proud of it. We don't need another.

PS3 prices being cut by 20 percent. Not really relevant to me since I'm not going to be buying it anyway. But the battle between Sony and Microsoft is always interesting. The X-box drew first blood. Lets see how Sony responds.

There is probably a lot going on in the world that I'm not keeping tabs on. Shame on me really, some debater I am.

No comments: