Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Panic stations

Yep. Finals coming, and I have a shit load to cover. Last semester was the hardest I have ever worked in my life. This time, I might actually outdo myself again. (To be frank, there is a lot of room to work with. Even last semester, I slacked a bit).

I was staying out at that point in time. I spent nights in the library with my books, sometimes studying, sometimes staring out of the corner of my eye. (Some of you know what I'm talking about, the rest of you don't really matter that much =P). Anyway, while I cannot be sure that my stay outside had anything to do with my grades, I'm willing to bet that studying around campus during study week does change things. For one, I don't get much studying at home. With the bed and computer around, it really shouldn't be that surprising. Plus, at home, I don't have any peer pressure to study. Heh. Nothing gives me the mood to study like seeing a coursemate hitting the books. Call it kiasu or whatever you like, that just how I work.

So, I'm moving out for a week. I asked my mum and she said yes, surprisingly. So I'll most probably be over at Adrian's place for study week. Hopefully, the two of us can provide each other with a sense of urgency. I don't want a long string of 'B's!

No comments: